In Finland, prize promotions are subject to several regulations, including the Consumer Code and the Lottery Act. Both competitions and prize promotions linked to chance are permitted, and as from 2011, also promotions involving an obligation to buy.
When holding a competition in Finland, special attention should be given to the methods of communicating the initiative (for which there are specific guidelines) and to privacy aspects.
With its team of specialists in international promotions, and in cooperation with its local partners, Promosfera can take on the management of competitions in Finland.
For all companies interested in promoting services or products in Finland, we can provide full assistance with:
- Prize promotions
- Gift With Purchase Promotions
- Trade incentive
- Trade incentives
Some of our services:
- A preliminary feasibility study
- Consultancy on the promotional mechanics in compliance with the specific regulations of the country
- Dealing with the paperwork in compliance with the regulations
- Checking the communication material according to the provisions of the law
- Tax consultancy concerning the prize events
- Consultancy on Privacy
Giveaway laws – how to do an international sweepstake in:
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Finland, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Greece, Ireland, Italy
Egypt, South Africa
Organizing a prize promotion in Finland: Did you know that…