In Turkey, organising a prize competition is a challenge that can prove particularly tricky for companies.
The regulations governing prize competitions are quite complex and comprehensive, in some cases demanding time-consuming administrative formalities such as provision of a surety to guarantee the prizes and application for an appropriate licence from the competent authorities.
When it comes to prize competitions, the Turkish authorities have broad discretionary powers, so it is always necessary to carry out all the feasibility checks well in advance to avoid difficulties and delays.
With its team of specialists in international promotions, and in cooperation with its local partners, Promosfera can take on the management of competitions in Turkey.
For all companies interested in promoting services or products in Turkey, we can provide full assistance with:
- Prize promotions
- Gift With Purchase Promotions
- Trade incentives
- Loyalty programs
Some of our services:
- A preliminary feasibility study
- Consultancy on the promotional mechanics in compliance with the specific regulations of the country
- Dealing with the paperwork in compliance with the regulations
- Checking the communication material according to the provisions of the law
- Tax consultancy concerning the prize events
- Consultancy on Privacy
Organising a prize promotion in Turkey: did you know that…
The competition results must be published in a newspaper with local or national circulation, depending on the area where the promotion is organised.