In Serbia, organising prize competitions based on chance and skill is permitted, along with prize promotions and loyalty campaigns.
Free draws and competitions linked to purchases are both permitted, whereas there are numerous restrictions as regards the mechanics of the competition.
After obtaining a licence, companies are permitted to announce a maximum of two competitions based on chance per year and each of these may last no longer than 30 days. Prizes are also taxable.
In addition, the competent authorities carefully monitor all promotions, reserving the right to check everything, including the accuracy of the information given in the rules.
With its team of specialists in international promotions, and in cooperation with its local partners, Promosfera can take on the management of competitions in Serbia.
For all companies interested in promoting services or products in Serbia, we can provide full assistance with:
- Prize promotions
- Gift With Purchase Promotions
- Trade incentives
- Loyalty programs
Some of our services:
- A preliminary feasibility study
- Consultancy on the promotional mechanics in compliance with the specific regulations of the country
- Dealing with the paperwork in compliance with the regulations
- Checking the communication material according to the provisions of the law
- Tax consultancy concerning the prize events
- Consultancy on Privacy
Organising a prize promotion in Serbia: did you know that…
Organising on-line instant win competitions is prohibited