To hold an activity of chance for commercial purposes in Poland, it is necessary to go through the complicated procedure of applying for a promotional licence. In order to apply for permission it is necessary, among other requirements, to take out a bank guarantee and pay a fixed tax, the amount of which varies according to the total value of prizes.
Our company provides assistance in the management of prize promotions in Poland, including the fulfilment of all compliance requirements, drawing on the support of our own local partners.
Companies interested in promoting products and services in Poland can take advantage of our full assistance in regard to:
- Prize promotions
- Gift With Purchase Promotions
- Trade incentives
- Loyalty programs
Some of our services:
- A preliminary feasibility study
- Consultancy on the promotional mechanics in compliance with the specific regulations of the country
- Dealing with the paperwork in compliance with the regulations
- Checking the communication material according to the provisions of the law
- Tax consultancy concerning the prize events
- Consultancy on Privacy
Organizing a prize promotion in Poland: Did you know that…
The time taken to issue the permit is usually two months, but this can be reduced to 30 days if the total prize value is very low. Also, the time may be extended if the authorities consider it necessary to obtain further documentation or to avoid overlapping with other similar initiatives.