In Bulgaria, local regulations permit companies to organise prize competitions based on chance or skill, as well as prize promotions.
In the case of competitions based on chance, companies are required to follow a complex bureaucratic/administrative process to apply for and obtain the relevant licence.
The promoter also has to pay tax, calculated on the market value of the prizes offered.
Our company, with the help of local consultants with specific expertise in the area of international promotions, offers support in organising prize competitions in Bulgaria.
Companies interested in promoting services or products in Bulgaria can take advantage of our assistance with:
- Prize promotions
- Gift With Purchase Promotions
- Trade incentives
- Loyalty programs
Some of our services:
- A preliminary feasibility study
- Consultancy on the promotional mechanics in compliance with the specific regulations of the country
- Dealing with the paperwork in compliance with the regulations
- Checking the communication material according to the provisions of the law
- Tax consultancy concerning the prize events
- Consultancy on Privacy
Organising a prize promotion in Bulgaria: did you know that…
In Bulgaria too, a surety is needed to guarantee the prize money