The laws regarding prize promotions in Belgium regulate two specific typologies of prize promotions: “games of chance” and “lotteries”.
Other typologies of prize promotions that do not fall within these definitions are not ruled by any specific regulation and, while generally allowed, they require to be checked with local attorneys.
Our agency can support you in the management of prize promotions also in Belgium thanks to a team of consultants in international promotions and to our local legal representatives.
To all the companies that are interested in promoting their products or services in Belgium we can offer our total assistance for:
- Prize promotions
- Gift with Purchase Promotions
- Trade incentives
- Loyalty programs
Our services include:
- A preliminary feasibility study
- Consultancy on the promotional mechanics in compliance with the specific regulations of the country
- Dealing with the paperwork in compliance with the regulations
- Checking the communication material according to the provisions of the law
- Tax consultancy concerning the prize events
- Consultancy on Privacy
Organizing a promotion in Belgium: Did you know that…
The Belgian regulations forbid the organization of prize promotions in which prizes are awarded only on the basis of chance: to comply with laws, prizes must always be assigned on the basis of participants’ skill.